[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitter ID not recognized

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 23:20:40 -0600

It use to work....I sent a note about it a couple days ago....glad they are working to fix it.

Thanks Carrie,
Laura Ann

At 06:50 PM 3/2/2009, you wrote:
Engineering said that the fix won't be in next week's release but in the March 25th release, in 3 weeks. Sorry! I told them that a lot of people were unhappy, but I guess it must be a bit difficult to fix.

Carrie