[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spreading the word

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:01:27 -0700

While I think being an ambassador for bookshare is an excellent idea,
perhaps the staff would like to provide some guidelines to follow so
we don't unintentionally mess stuff up. Clearly as small as the
organization is, the staff itself can't get to every applicable
jurisdiction in every state. But perhaps they could provide some
materials we could use for discussing Bookshare or even hand out
should that be necessary.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride