[bksvol-discuss] Spreading the word

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 01:36:32 -0800

Hi, I'm wondering if we could call librarians and ask them "Have you ever
heard of Bookshare?" I'm wondering what they'd make of this. I'm wondering
if librarians, teachers, and folks concerned with literacy out of general
principles might be interested. I know bookstore owners are interested in
making a profit. We are contributing somewhat to their profit margins when
we buy books from them. Just a thought. I think I'll ask librarians near me
if they've heard of Bookshare. Now I must tell them how to contact the
organization we all know and love. Regards, Kim.

database 4653 (20091201) __________

http://www.eset.com