[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spreading the word

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:39:10 -0500

Once when I was getting my book haul from the library, one of the librarians
asked in a very nice manner how I read the books and I used it as an
opportunity to educate them on bookshare.  She told another librarian and they
told another one... and they all know about it now.  Sometimes they will even
recommend titles for me based on my reading preference, but they've also said,
"I think this would be a cool book for the blind community to have".
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx