[bksvol-discuss] Soon to be Scanning

  • From: "DONNA SMITH" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:02:25 -0400

Hi all.  I have rejoined the volunteer list after a several month absence,
so first, hello to all of you!

I should be receiving the following books within the next few days and will
scan them as time allows:

"Bushwhacked : Life in George W. Bush's America" by Molly Ivins;

"Thieves in High Places: They've Stolen Our Country--And It's Time to Take
It Back" byJim Hightower;

"Let's Stop Beating Around the Bush" byJim Hightower

I know that Thieves in High Places is already in the collection, but as it
has a fair rating and I want to read it and I'm way too spoiled to read a
fair quality book, I'm going to scan and sub mit it as a replacement.

Peace and Hope,

Donna