[bksvol-discuss] question on Nokia developer's book

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:22:10 -0500

Jake, and anyone else who might know something about the book for developing C++ programs for Nokia phones, I'd like to know if I should take the book and look at it. Any information about it would be useful. I don't propose to edit it, but I will take it and check it for acceptance by the bookshare standards. My husband said he would look the book over a little to judge whether it looks usable or whether it is a mess. I can do some checking too, but I am no expert in C++ and checking it with speech is something I consider a bit of a nightmare anyway. If someone else wants to do the job that's fine, but I don't want it to wait much longer since it has been arround since March. Someone can always submit a better copy later if that becomes possible.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity