[bksvol-discuss] Re: Smash Words books

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 23:19:24 -0400

Roger;
That is the reason why I posed the question and also the reason why I
"questioned" the Smash Words publishers being on the safe publishers list. I
only know of Smash Words being an "on-line" publisher and have not ran across
any of their books being sold in bookstores (at least not to date) although
many of those who publish on Smash Words also have printed books in bookstores.
Like I said I am a member of Smash Words and one day soon will publish my own
work on the site but was just curious. It was not meant to bring any harsh
discussion only wanting clarification.
*smile*
Netta