[bksvol-discuss] Smash Words books

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:10:57 -0400

BlankHey guys;
A few months back a list of safe publishers was emailed and on that list,
Smash Words was listed as a safe publisher. My question is this, is anyone on
this list a "member" of Smash Words? And if so, how would one submit a scan of
Smash Words publications? I am asking because I am a "member" and although we
can get books from Smash Words in several different formats (all formats to be
exact), wouldn't printing out the word format of the book out and re-scanning
it be "illegal" according to Bookshare?
Some clarification please
Netta
Here is the link to the website: