[bksvol-discuss] Re: Smash Words books

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:02:52 -0400

Just look at the Smash Words web site. I see nothing there to indicate that it publishes anything but ebooks. Also I did a search for it on Amazon and got just one result that was an ebook. It would be good if Bookshare could get them to be a contributing publisher, but they do seem to be off limits to us volunteers.

On 10/18/2012 12:55 PM, Madeleine Linares wrote:

Also, I don't know a lot about Smash Words books but I'm asking around so I'll get back to you all once I've gotten some answers from the other staff.

Best,

Madeleine