[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted volunteers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:04:20 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for replying. And you needn't feel shy about
posting any time. Everyone is very nice here, even
certain ones who occasionally chastise some of us and
have thus intimidated a couple of people. But the
chastisers aren't mean-spirited; they also have good
senses of humor and don't ever get nasty -- and they
usually get roundly chastised or corrected themselves.
(smile).

We talk about many things, on and off topic, so feel
free to join in whenever -- and thank you again for
answering me this time.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail