[bksvol-discuss] Sighted volunteers

  • From: Laurel Stevens <laurel-stevens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:12:05 -0500

> BTW, I've also been wondering -- I know maany of you
> have sighted spouses, but are Carrie and I the only
> sighted people volunteers on this list, does anyone
> know? Are my questions supid or inappropriate?
>
> Cindy

I am a sighted volunteer with an eye disease that has affected my vision. I am kind of shy, so have not been posting to the list, but I read all the postings with great interest, especially validation tips. I validate books, usually by reading them cover to cover which I find more interesting. BTW, I do not have easy access to a local library, which is why I have never volunteered to get books.

Laurel