[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saving and uploading to Bookshare

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:19:26 -0500

Hi Mike,
I actually don't know what BookShare does to determine the type of file, nor do I know if Kurzweil is producing non-standard RTF files. I know Stephen at Kurzweil has looked into the issue, and so if K1000 were the culpret I would have expected that to come to light.

I think this is something that needs to be addressed, but for me it doesn't fall at the top of my list. That's for a couple reasons, not the least of which we aren't 100% sure the problem is with the BookShare system.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Gorse" <mgorse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>