[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saving and uploading to Bookshare

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:18:40 -0400

I had the same problem last week with a book I'd validated in my demo of k1000. I attributed it to my general lack of K1000 knowledge.

At Tuesday 6/20/2006 11:07 PM, you wrote:

HI EveryoneJ

Well, I ran into a weird one here. Here is what happened.

I had the To have and to hold file which I validated. I left the original name with the _'s like it came from Bookshare. When I uploaded it I received a invalid file type.