[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saving and uploading to Bookshare

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:18:36 -0500

Hi Jill,
    It works because what you've essentially done is to resave the file using
the RTF engine that Microsoft Word employs, whereas before your file was
generated using whatever one Kurzweil uses. Apparently there's this slight
difference in Kurzweil RTF files that only the BookShare system seems to care
about.

Jake