[bksvol-discuss] Saving and uploading to Bookshare

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:07:32 -0700

HI Everyone:-)

Well, I ran into a weird one here. Here is what happened.

I had the To have and to hold file which I validated. I left the original
name with the _'s like it came from Bookshare. When I uploaded it I received
a invalid file type. So I thought it may be the _'s. From within Kurzweil I
renamed the file to (To Have And To Hold.rtf) Putting the .rtf in the file
name. Then attempted to upload the file again. I received an error saying it
was not in the rtf format. Hmmm? I went back into Kurzweil V10.0.5 resaved
the file with the above name leaving off the .rtf. IT saved and uploaded
fine:-)

Has anyone heard of this? Could this be related to some of the uploading
issues that come up now and then.

Katie Hill

Reconnection and Reiki energy healing

Get your personal numerology reading