[bksvol-discuss] Re: SIPDF?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:17:28 -0800 (PST)

You mean you can make changes on a PDF file? I thinkj
I've tried once or twice but wasn't able to, but maybe
I'm mistaken.

I suspect, at the moment, bookshare can't deal with
images, which is why pictures and graphs and tables
have to be translated into words, but maybe at some
point the technology will be there.

Thanks for the explanation.

G.Cindy