[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request from a member

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:23:24 -0800 (PST)

That's a hard question for me to answer, because I've
enjoyed all the young adult books I've validated. In
fact, since someone else validated Flambards in Summer
and Flambards Divided, and I want to see what
happenes, even though I know in general because of the
summaries on Amazon, I've requested them from the
library to read myself. FLambards Divided is in
storage, by the way, and my two other library systems
doesn't have it at all, so I'm glad we're preserving
it by having it on bookshare.

I do think, since it's for age 14 and older, that
adults would enjoy Ana's Story, too. Here is the
tinyURL that will take you to the Amazon page that has
the reviews and description of the story.

G.Cindy