[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading the Proofreading Manual

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:02:39 -0700

Actually, I'm not sure what Cindy is asking.
If you have your book showing in normal view, then page breaks are announced. If you are trying to read the codes for paragraph and line, you can turn on show-all mode by pressing control+shift+8. That key is a toggle.

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>