[bksvol-discuss] Reading the Proofreading Manual

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:45:28 -0500

I can't read the proofreading manual, and I need some really basic information.
1) my stupid little NetBook doesn't read page numbers any more. 2) I can't
remember how to find whether there are page breaks, paragraph breaks, section
breaks. I am using MS Word 2003. I'm having about the same luck I was having
with TextEdit on the Mac.

CL