[bksvol-discuss] Quality and page breaks

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:50:03 -0500

smile.

I think that quality is a valuable thing to have.  I notice as I get better
and better scans the less patience I have for bad scans, or garbled text.
Even in my own submissions.  Which is why you all have released the
perfectionist in me, which is hard to do, you should see my desk right now,
smile.  It is a jumble of envelops and a phone, a scanner and a few stacks
of books.  I think it is dark brown, but I haven't seen the top of it, for
several months now.

But... I also have to ask about the page breaks, as I have a few older
scans, that I am fixing up, who don't have page breaks!  But they are books
not available in any alternate format, and I would have to interlibrary loan
the lot to rescan them.  Which with a two books at a time in the process,
which takes a few weeks each time.

Well... smile.  I have other things to do, but would love to see these up
there too.

If anyone is interested I have.

 Shutzhund with Drive
The Cats Mind
The Complete Guide Dog for the Blind
Feed Your Puppy with Bones
Emma and Co.
Emma V.I.P.
Wolves An Ecological Study
River of Denali
Man Killers
Beyond Basic Obedience

And a few others.

Oh, I have

The Horse Who Swam Away by Walter Farley
Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul

But these I scanned with two pages at one time, but being so tired and
rushed, I didn't turn on two page scanning.  So of course they have half the
number of   page breaks.

These have been sitting on a back burner awaiting the outcome of the
"verdict" on Monday.

I know

There have been requests for

Feed Your Puppy with Bones