[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and page breaks

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:03:08 -0600

Yes, she really does submit some good books. One thing I noticed is
that some are large print editions. I would think they would scan
really well, but maybe this is the problem? Could be that and/or
outdated software, but like someone pointed out, most of us tend to
become more particular with experience. I know that now I would be
appalled at some of my first submissions, and my scans of today are
the result of experience and through the valuable feedback and advice
I've received from our scanning community.

Pam