[bksvol-discuss] Re: Puzzling Problem

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:25:22 -0800

It is very unlikely that preliminary pages are actually numbered in
the print book starting from 'i', usually the first page with a
printed page number will be a preface or foreword or similar.  Some
other pages will be counted, such as the copyright info page, but will
not have any page number indication in the printed book.

All of this is to say that I would not be at all surprised if the
first page with a roman numeral is ix.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx