[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:19:52 -0600

Hi Sharon,

If I am repeating something you already know just disregard it.....  There
are two ways to set up an account--one is so you can log in as a member.
The other is so you can log in as a volunteer.  If yoou have been on member
status and just got approved as a volunteer, you may need Peter from support
to put you on volunteer status.  That is what he did when I wanted to
volunteer.

I have no idea if he is there since the office is closed until next week,
but if you e-mail support and tell him your problem, I can guarantee he will
answer your e-mail if he is there.  If this is the problem, that you need
your account status changed to volunteer, maybe Marissa could check and see
if anyone is in support who could fix it.

Sorry if this is not your problem.  Good luck in submitting your book.

Sue S.