[bksvol-discuss] Thanks, Shelly and others

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:43:19 -0500

Thanks for the scanning tips, Shelly and Cindy, believe me, I can use all I can get. I do not have any one here that will help me with the scann, by telling me where pictures are in the book. I wish I did but I don't know anybody that would spend that kind of time with me, I get a friend to go through mail for me on the way somewhere, but as far as spending a lot of time doing something like this I don't think she would be willing to do that. So I will just scan and see what happens, I guess, and fix things I can fix but my goodness, that seems so time consuming, to sit with the book while scanning or after to go through it again. I have the time to do it, I just wonder if I have the patience!! You all are truly remarkable, doing this work, I just need to get in there and stop feeling so inadequate!
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.