[bksvol-discuss] views Re: Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:43:32 -0500

people please,

We're never going to see eye to eye on this one so can we give it a rest? It's giving me a headache and i'm certain everyone else is damned tired of the bickering! The bottom line is that people prise differen things. For me, like many others it's a readable book pagebreaks not withstanding/ I'm perfectly capable of marking where I am in a book. Guido's camp has good points though about the actual text and where time should be used. but again, we're all different and that's the beauty of this community. But I'm really tired of opening email and feeling like I'm in the battle of the roses or something. We're all mature enough to say we disagree and leave it at that instead of hurting one another with barbed commments and not so barbed insults.

Thanks,
Gisela