[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:45:28 -0700

Well I¹m not expert on this. Is there some way I could show the file to
engineering where it would still have two files in it? If not, no worries,
but the next time someone sees this, please let me know. Maybe the problem
is we can¹t see that it has two files until you¹ve downloaded it and once
you¹ve downloaded it it¹s not on the site with two files in it?

Anyway, go ahead and process your file and maybe send the other one directly
to Gerald. I don¹t know so I¹m cc¹ing Claire and Gerald who might have a
better answer or know who to ask.

Lisa

From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:30:12 -0500
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem

Well, Jill, I don't really know what to say. I went to the book and when I
downloaded it, the file had two books in it--one is my hold and the other
one
for Gerald. Lisa would like to have it, but I've already downloaded it, so I
am waiting for her to say what I should do.

Cindy Lou