[bksvol-discuss] Re: Picture Annotations

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 12:30:54 -0800

HI Jake and Monica,

I am reading a book I haven't uploaded yet that has many pictures. I am
making a point to put the word caption to note that the line or two refers
to the picture in the book, which there are many of them.

Katie Hill

Reconnection and Reiki energy healing

Get your personal numerology reading

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx