[bksvol-discuss] some news and an OT question

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 15:57:20 -0600

Hi all. I've been gone for a considerably long time. My old computer crashed
and I had to get a new one. I finally did that, and also have a scanner now so
I will be submitting soon!
I do, however, have an off-topic question. I ordered my new computer with a
DVD-rom drive, so that I can use Jaws to look at the menus on my DVD's. I'm
wondering what the best program would be to use with Jaws. The program that
came with my computer is not accessible. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd
prefer a free program but if there are none, any suggestions will do. Thanks in
advance.

Lisa