[bksvol-discuss] Re: Picture Annotations

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:52:21 -0600

Hi Monica,
    I can only relate what I've seen around the list. Some people have
suggested putting descriptions in brackets, as that I think is a common way of
denoting a note, or something that isn't part of the original text
[description].

You can consider labeling it CAPTION if you think that is appropriate.

In general of course, try not to be too brief as to be of little help, but not
overly verbose either.

Good luck,
Jake