[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pearson + Imprints

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:14:36 -0700 (PDT)

I have an rtf list of publishers and their imprints  I downloaded that was
current as of Dec. 6,2011,  also I have a Safe-to-scan list in Word from April
10 2012 (whether I downloaded it  or created it myself I don't remember, but
probably the former.

I can post or send to individuals either list, or both.
Cind6