[bksvol-discuss] Page-number question.

  • From: Shirley Koda <sk22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:20:25 -0700

I am proofing a book called Using Sources Effectively Strengthening Your
Writing and Avoiding Plagiarism  by Robert A. Harris ISBN 1-884585-93-0.

Everything is alright through page 46.  However, the next page has a table
on it and no number, just a page-break, at least that's what it looks like
to me.  The next page has a number 47, along with a page-break.  The table
probably takes up two pages but there is only one number.

I would appreciate any help with this I can get.  Maybe someone could try to
do an Amazon Peek on the book.

Shirley