[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page-number question.

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 23:55:16 -0400

That sounds very much like a picture insert. When we encounter those the practice is to move them to the end of the book and to note in brackets what pages they appeared between. It would be a good idea to insert a note to that effect at the top of page 47 or the bottom of page 46 too.

On 7/28/2012 10:20 PM, Shirley Koda wrote:
I am proofing a book called Using Sources Effectively Strengthening Your
Writing and Avoiding Plagiarism  by Robert A. Harris ISBN 1-884585-93-0.

Everything is alright through page 46.  However, the next page has a table
on it and no number, just a page-break, at least that's what it looks like
to me.  The next page has a number 47, along with a page-break.  The table
probably takes up two pages but there is only one number.

I would appreciate any help with this I can get.  Maybe someone could try to
do an Amazon Peek on the book.

Shirley