[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pearson + Imprints

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:14:23 -0400

Thanks Madeleine! I really appreciate everything you and all the volunteers
have done to help me get started scanning.  I still cannot scan, but I think
I have begged and prodded my husband into seeing what he can do! (smiles)
Now it is just when he will set up.  I think we still have a scanner.  He
took care of everything in the move so who knows. No worries, though, I
still have a few books to proof anyway! Trying to get where I can help scan,
though.  Then I can perhaps take one book at a time and proof also as that
is truly what I like to do.
Reggie