[bksvol-discuss] Pamela Bortz?

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:22:55 -0400

Hi. Does anyone here know how to contact Pamela Bortz? She's done a really fantastic job with a scan she submitted. I'd like to send her a note to encourage her since I know she has struggled in the past. If you do know her, would you find out if it would be ok for me to email her? I think it's important to let someone know when they do something well. I believe that positive feedback will do more to help our submitters. I could probably find her address on her submitters page on Bookshare if I knew of a book in the collection that she's submitted. My mind is going blank on titles to try at the moment.

Monica Willyard