[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pamela Bortz

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 22:08:31 -0400

Actually I had to do quite a lot of work with Kurzweil to bring her poorly rated book to excellent. The space and hypen in words and some improved scanning settings could mean her books could become easy validations instead of rejections and books requiring much work for a validator to fix up.

Perhaps pride in her work will help.

Improvement does seem to be occurring though, as I said, her settings need tweaking.

E.
At 10:03 PM 7/2/2006, you wrote:

I think I know the person, and I don't think she's on
this list, but I forwarded your message to her. You're
right, and I added my comment. I think I recently
validated something of hers that had very few
scannos--just needed page breaks or some such thing.

Cindy