[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers and more

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:31:27 EDT

You should be able to put the hold on it by uploading it instead of
releasing it and changing the title to read "hold for." Then add a note to
Carrie
that it should be returned to step one with that change in the title. In  a
message dated 9/24/2008 11:08:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

Oh,  wait.  I'm not the one who originally uploaded the scan, so I  don't
think I can put a hold on it for you.  Sorry.  *LAUGHS*

Chris Feist - The one and only!

-----Original  Message-----
On Behalf Of Chris Feist

Hi Cindy.  Thanks very  much for going through all that trouble to help.  I
haven't rejected  The Tomb as of yet.  It sounds as if the scan may still be
salvaged  rather than rejected, but I think I'm not qualified to make that
judgment  in this particular case.  I'll release the book instead so  someone
else can have a crack at it.  If you'd like to have it, I can  put a hold on
it for you?  If not, I'll just release it.  I do  think it's salvageable, but
again I think that either a sighted person or a  veteran at validating would
be better equipped to tidy up this one.   Just let me know, and I can put a
hold on it for you, but if not it's all  good.  *SMILE*

I think I'll stick to scans with headers and page  numbers for the time being
until I get better at this validating  thing.

Chris Feist - The one and only!

To unsubscribe from this  list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the  word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.