[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers and more

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Feist <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:38:29 -0700 (PDT)

I've validated a couple of books in which the new chapter began in the middle
of the page. I can't remember if they were children's books or not. If your
book children's or juvenile of young adult? CHildren's books, especially, often
do not have page numbers.

Ignore the prompt about being outside margins. You're not going to be printing.
However, in addition to lengthening the page you can shorten the right- and
left-hand margins--or have you already done that?

What is the book? Maybe I can get it and and check the pagination for you.

I'm sending a copy of this to you directly in case you're still having trouble
getting list mail.

Cindy