[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers and more

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Feist <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:26:58 -0700 (PDT)

I see my post hasn't reached the list yet--or at least I don't see it. Chris,
don't reject the book yet. I sent you the info from Amazon about the copyright
page and the Chapter One page and I've offered to help by getting the book and
helping with page breaks and number if you're not in a hurry and have something
else to work on at the same time. Otherwise I'm willing to validate the book if
no one is in a hurry for it, because already have 6 lined up to do, including
the one long one I'm working on.

Cindy