[bksvol-discuss] Page breaks with tom's Canon

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:23:02 -0700

HI tom,

Well, going through some settings here I may have hit on your page break
problem. You are using the Canon RD2080 in duplex mode. Check your
recognition settings. I bet you have it set to recognize 2 pages per scan.
With the duplex mode you only have to have it set to 1 page. See if this
doesn't clear up the problem.

Kaitlyn
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it with the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth