[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks with tom's Canon

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:36:16 -0700

HI Tom,

When I made this post I had a bit of a blond moment. The setting I was
talking about is a K1000 setting. Now there may or may not be a setting like
this in your software.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau