[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks with tom's Canon

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:31:45 -0700

Page breaks with tom's CanonWell Kaitlyn,
Would you believe I went all through the settings in the file menu and wasn't
able to find the setting you are talking about.  So I need more detail.  Am
going to Reno tomorrow and going to call it quits for tonight., got-up early
this morning and gee-whiz must do it again.  Just absolutely hate playing the
,slots  Can't do much of it, suffer, suffer! Some one has to do it.
Tom!