[bksvol-discuss] Page Numbering Question

  • From: Evan Reese <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 12:46:43 -0400

Hey Guys,

I'm doing this book with two novels in it, both of which start on page 1.

It's actually one of those Ace Doubles. Some of you may have heard of those. It consists of two novels, back to back. You flip the book over and the other novel starts on the other side.

I may be imagining it, but I seem to recall that this situation was discussed here quite some time ago, but I can't recall what was decided. If not, what do you think?

I asked Misha, and he's pretty sure that  he left the page numbers as they were. That was a long time ago though. He suggested that I ask staff. But I haven't heard from Amanda on another inquiry I made weeks ago, so I thought I would ask here first.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Evan

To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.