[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbering Question

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:32:10 -0400

If there are no synopses on the Bookshare info page then put them there.
On 8/29/2012 11:18 AM, Dasha Radford wrote:
The synopsis should be enough but you still would want to include the front and back cover information preferably at the beginning just in case the book or books in question don't have synopsies in the bookshare info page. It is extremely frustrating for me as a blind person when I have to chase through lots and lots of headers to find the information I want about a book.

        From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx