[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: balancing act

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:02:41 -0800

I know in Gmail you can filter messages at least that is what I'm learning right now how to do.

--------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever," "It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti---- --------------------
Chela Robles
From: Lynn I <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 9:31 AM

Ot: balancing act

Hi Kim!

I respectfully agree with
Mayrie. This is a high
traffic list as it is. I often give thought to
unsubscribing for just that
reason--yet I don't want to miss something important.
*smile*

--

Blessings.

Lynnsky

"To deny the need for
and the teaching of Braille is to limit choice. It inhibits
one's freedom. You
can never choose to use what you have not learned."
(A Lynn I original
quotation.)

From:
bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx