[bksvol-discuss] Re: Openbook users

  • From: "CJ Vining" <Vining@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:51:26 -0400

Dave, or anyone smarter than me:

How is this done? Someone else more computer savvy than I installed my
Openbook, and I'm a little nervous about changing settings, and overwhelmed
by the number of options in the menus. But this problem Dave mentions really
*is* an annoyance! I happened to scan two books in a row with a main
character named Tom, and fixing it was time-consuming and cornplicated.
*grin*

Thanks for any help.

Joanie