[bksvol-discuss] Re: Openbook users

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 16:13:12 -0700

Hi, Kellie. While K1000 does have only one corrections file, you can create
more than one and just load the appropriate file when you know you're
scanning something in a different language. You wouldn't have to edit the
default corrections...just create a file of your own to use for those cases.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous