[bksvol-discuss] Re: One Last Question, Maybe Two

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:37:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm.

When I click on Browse to upload, and then scroll down
and click on the file that's on my desktop, a little
button at the bottom says "open" and I have to click
on that to have the file go into the File space.

But if you mean do you have to have the file open on
your desktop or wherever, as Mayrie says, the answer
is no. I've wondered, though, if it would work that
way. When I click on the "open" I never see an open
file, so maybe that "open" button means something
else.

And I wonder if the underscores might cause a problem,
like other characters such as apostrophes. They're
o.k. in the title in the title space, but people have
had trouble uploading when they've been in the File
space. I eliminate the underscoares as soon as I save
the file to work on. I find them annoying, and
besides, they make the title to long for me to save.
smile

Cindy