[bksvol-discuss] Re: One Last Question, Maybe Two

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:14:13 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the answers, Mary; and same to all who even thought of
replying.  Will give it the old college try a time or two more, and that
tip about not opening the file might do the trick.

Great news on the update.  BTW, the mention of May 15 in my rather jumbled
tagline has to do with the fact that it's the first day on which the new
fee sched goes into effect on Internet Radio.

The site, <www.saveinternetradio.org> is a sorry mess of ads and odd
links.  Just want to make all aware of this; so we may have even more time
for Bookshare if the music streams go away.
--
"i dont see why these idoits are always after us. its not our falts its
stupid bush's." Seen on ABC Web Comments." Music stops May 15! Pax, Max.