[bksvol-discuss] Re: OVER 60 DAYS

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:13:55 -0400 (EDT)

lPaula

Yes, Elisabeth Elliot's loneliness book is still sitting on Gustavo's
proverbial approval desk probably since early summer.
This is the kind of thing that drives me up the wall as this hardly serves
the best interests of the BookShare customer and probably is the result of
lack of manpower to do the everyday administrative tasks.

I stumbled upon that book when doing some exploring of our library's
collection on their website.
It hit me that a lot of handicapped individuals might be in that position
and could derive some support from a book such as this.
Having scanned and read it, once it makes the collection, I think a lot of
people will find it of value.