[bksvol-discuss] OVER 60 DAYS

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:42:25 -0600

Many of you have made some very valid points that I agree with fully.  My
situation is that I validated a book that Sarah submitted over two months
ago.  It was a Star Trek book and very fun reading.  I uploaded it a few
days before I went to the NFB convention.  It sat in Gustavo’s approval pile
until this morning when I found it up on the site.  I did not know a book
could sit so long in that stack, and as I recall, there was a time this
summer when Gustavo said he had nothing to approve.  That’s crazy.  So now
it’s finally up, but I am a little frustrated.

Kasondra Payne